Ok so I've been tinkering around with ps for a while now and finally came up with a couple things that I don't mind sharing. First one is just a quick idea of what I wanted to do to my car before I killed it :( and the other is just something i threw together. The second one I spent most of tonight on, still not perfect. Then again I still have a lot of learning to do with ps, I'm posting to hopefully get some ideas/tips from the true ps gurus on here.

100_0520-1.jpg

lookingoutwindow.jpg

The scene from the window was created by Alexander Koshelkov, this guys is amazing with ps. Check out his vids on youtube, just search his name.

Edited by hershy314

Looks good, cept fake as all can be for the tires. Good jobs look real. That looks beyond fake. If you could make it look more realistic, then I'd give a 10/10. Since it looks fake, I'd give it a 6/10. Which is way better than I can do so you're miles ahead of me.

The second one looks good. I honestly can't tell which way the walls are going, if the window is like the screen at times square in NYC or what. Gives something to think about. But honestly, think it could be in a video game (maybe an online rpg or somethin). Give that one a 8/10.

Good job though on both.

Sheena = pedobear

Yeah the tires are a bitch to get to look real. I know it can be done, just haven't figured out how to though. The right wall i think looks good, its the left one thats kinda confusing. And thanks for the comments, hearing honest feedback is what will keep me going and trying to do better each time.

The walls just confuse me. Optical illusion lol. Is the wall with the window the closest to me or the farthest? Idk. At some points, it looks the farthest away but other points, looks closest. So definitely would have to say optical illusion on that one. But like I say, looks good. Way better than I could do. Hell, I have problems just shrinking pictures.

Sheena = pedobear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...