4 15s on BC5500 in my Walled Civic Sedan! Im Back at it!

Whats the name of that song?

Im Boomin Im Bunkin' - oj da juiceman iirc...

But im sure this is the decaf version ;)

And sail-awolnation

But thats Bigpimpimins version too.... Good luck getting these they are top secret stuff now!! haha

Edited by lem43606

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

damn. that shit slams..

thanks!

Lem beat me to it

Dn that's goin hard nice. Man

thanks!

Sealed?

Looks louder from the old setup from that video.

im technically a full db louder than my old score on the exact same clamped power. i dont know my current peak freq, so i blindly burped something in the area of where my loudest used to be. I have a show this weekend, so maybe ill do a sine sweep and see if it changed at all. OH, and its way louder on the ears... actually pretty painful for "only" doing upper 52s :P

And sail-awolnation

But thats Bigpimpimins version too.... Good luck getting these they are top secret stuff now!! haha

^^^this guy :P

You are very correct on the songs! i've been asked for the sail version by 40 some people in the last 2 days but im not sure if bigpimpin is hosting it anymore

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

damn. that shit slams..

thanks!

Lem beat me to it

Dn that's goin hard nice. Man

thanks!

Sealed?

Looks louder from the old setup from that video.

im technically a full db louder than my old score on the exact same clamped power. i dont know my current peak freq, so i blindly burped something in the area of where my loudest used to be. I have a show this weekend, so maybe ill do a sine sweep and see if it changed at all. OH, and its way louder on the ears... actually pretty painful for "only" doing upper 52s :P

And sail-awolnation

^^^this guy :P

You are very correct on the songs! i've been asked for the sail version by 40 some people in the last 2 days but im not sure if bigpimpin is hosting it anymore

Hit me up on Facebook, I believe I have all public released decaf, pimpin, djsnt, and splwgn I think.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Good to have you back in the game!!!

Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch

2013 2014 2016

My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer 

Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s

Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg

Adv-3 163s+

2016 TOP DOG national champion

Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/

Old

Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/