Who cares that moms got a mustang... I hate when ppl repeat exact hp of cars. What car is this going into? Did you use the wiring harness provided ? Bad ground ? Poor voltage. Turn lights on normal and see if they get hot. How fast do they get hot ?

The only reason I put the Mustang in there is to see how fast someone like you would say some shit like that.

And the car is in my signature.

Yes

No

No

I will

and ~10 minutes depending on the outside temp

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

But what do I know, Im just a guy who doesnt want to be blinded, or ran into by some idiot with blacklights for headlights.

They're 55watt so they're closer to 8000k actually. If I had 35watt ballasts then they would be purple. Mine are blue.

263153_243640612314097_3951041_n.jpg

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

You say these are low beams did you accidentally run them off the high beam output on the ballast somehow?

edit. Are saying the ballast are hot or the light? lol sorry if that's a dumb question

Move ground to negitive on battery and im mobile so i cant see sigs. I was hating on moms mustang im a ford guy i just dont see why you put that in there. It was only in there because of thay guys comment about 12k besides the point there 55 watt. Try moving ground and reporr back, could also be a bad balast,

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

You say these are low beams did you accidentally run them off the high beam output on the ballast somehow?

edit. Are saying the ballast are hot or the light? lol sorry if that's a dumb question

Ballasts.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

Move ground to negitive on battery and im mobile so i cant see sigs. I was hating on moms mustang im a ford guy i just dont see why you put that in there. It was only in there because of thay guys comment about 12k besides the point there 55 watt. Try moving ground and reporr back, could also be a bad balast,

Ballasts are fine.

Build Log

Build Log

YouTube

how about new HID's =) lol

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

EDIT: NVM jackasses in thread

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Archived