Sundown Ranger 4 15" 4th Order Walkthrough (Hair Tricks pg. 4)

I tried to message you on facebook but for some reason my computer is being a tard. Did you ever figure out why the other 2500 won't come out of protect?

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I tried to message you on facebook but for some reason my computer is being a tard. Did you ever figure out why the other 2500 won't come out of protect?

Have no idea yet, Ben won't help me on it, I may just send it to DB-r and call it a day

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Have no idea yet, Ben won't help me on it, I may just send it to DB-r and call it a day

Need to, 2 2500's would wake this thing up. Gotta get some electrical first though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Need to, 2 2500's would wake this thing up. Gotta get some electrical first though.

I will, going to talk to some local shops and see if I can start some installing in the mean time. Get some cash to get all my junk sqaured away.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Inverted the subs, but in the process a speaker wire pulled threw, made our meter results invalid, score stayed the same. Going to run some 10ga to the subs tommorow, went ahead a threw a few more 2x4s in the port, so much more air movement. Still may not get my 51 but i'm loving the lows right now.

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Archived