I am about to ask one of the most noob-ish questions ever.... What is 4x4??? my truck has it and i know it's used for when traction is poor. But what makes it different from 2wd and All Wheel Drive.

What does it do?

Thanks

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

I am about to ask one of the most noob-ish questions ever.... What is 4x4??? my truck has it and i know it's used for when traction is poor. But what makes it different from 2wd and All Wheel Drive.

What does it do?

Thanks

that not a noobish question

honestly i am curious too, i know what it is but whats the difference between AWD and 4x4

What does it do?

Thanks

that not a noobish question

honestly i am curious too, i know what it is but whats the difference between AWD and 4x4

Here you go guys.... Click here to learn what a 4X4 is....

Edited by techforce