did your dog get skunked or something?

Na I havnt slept sins yesterday i had to change some injectors o2 sensor plugsd plug wires cap roter mas sensor maf sensor mount my plate mount a mirror fix my plate light instal the charcoal canster install some tail lights and a few outher odds and ends. my check engine light just shut off for the first time in 3 years lol oh yea smog is due today. Oh well i was just trying to make a joke with the massingil comment but im to tired to think.

Situation: I'm adding 4 T2s do the back of my 98 Expedition. What's best to get to aid in keeping the back from sagging? There are a lot of brands otu there and I really don't know what to get. Thanks.

'98 Expedition? im prettey sure load leveling air bags will do the job, but when i get to the shop in about an hour i will confirm that... (sorry about such a late responde) :) airlift part # 61792 and 25812 i would also personaly put a nice set of billstein shocks on that ex. Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

im gonna be droppin my sonoma a little in the next month and was wonderin what i should get? i wanna do a 2/4 drop to level it out and i was thinkin about gettin spindles up front and blocks in the back but i was wonderin what a good reliable brand would be? i heard that bell tech was pretty good. and if ya have any suggestions let me know. id love to bag it but i definitely dont have the money :(. thanks bro

Edited by adam4563

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

im gonna be droppin my sonoma a little in the next month and was wonderin what i should get? i wanna do a 2/4 drop to level it out and i was thinkin about gettin spindles up front and blocks in the back but i was wonderin what a good reliable brand would be? i heard that bell tech was pretty good. and if ya have any suggestions let me know. id love to bag it but i definitely dont have the money :(. thanks bro

what is your year, make, model, and how much is your budget???? i'll have more info in a bit! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i knew i was forgettin somethin lol.

1994 gmc sonoma ext cab 2wd.

im not wantin to pay more than $400 for everything but idk if ill be able to get away with that so the most i would pay would be around $500.

Edited by adam4563

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

heres a list of Bell Tech part #'s 2/4 drop... bl2500 (2"spindles), 2x bl7001 (front shocks), bl6400 (rear shackles), and 2x bl7501 (rear shocks)... your SMD homie hookup/player rate is $489.85 shipped! i posted up the part #'s just in case you can finde them local because i have to charge you like $40 shipping.

sweet thats cheaper than i thought it would be. i was talkin to some ppl on another forum for s10s and nomas and the dude i was talkin to said that for a 2 inch drop that i wouldnt really need drop shocks? idk if this is true or not so what do u think?

Edited by adam4563

i was just lookin on the bell tech site and i think the part #s u have are for the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton truck instead of the s series (which i have).

heres the link to the pdf with all the parts that i found.

http://www.belltechcorp.com/download/ap/BT...EV_GMC_SSER.pdf

idk i may be wrong but i figured id show u to just make sure. it also goes by engine size and i have the 6cyl.

i was just lookin on the bell tech site and i think the part #s u have are for the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton truck instead of the s series (which i have).

heres the link to the pdf with all the parts that i found.

http://www.belltechcorp.com/download/ap/BT...EV_GMC_SSER.pdf

idk i may be wrong but i figured id show u to just make sure. it also goes by engine size and i have the 6cyl.

oh yeah bro! that was for a 1/2 ton full size.... you never said "s" series, but i will update your parts for you when i get to the shop! W3RD! :D

lol didnt kow it was an "s series" until i started lookin at the part numbers online and was like i dont have a 1/2 ton? lol its all cool brotha mane.