Is that a big block ss chevelle?

No dropped the 454 out, it needed major repairing. Gonna be a while before it runs.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I love the rear tailights on the 72's and the headlights on the 70's.

You definitely read my mind, I always wished they would make a chevelle with double headlights and double taillights on the same car.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Yeah man before i bought my 65 i eyeballed a few 70's and 72's. The 72 just has such awesome tailights that they outweight the awesome headlights of the 70, in my mind anyway. The 70's front end is gorgeous but the 70's are really so popular because they were at the height of horsepower for chevelles, before they started limiting it.

Yeah man before i bought my 65 i eyeballed a few 70's and 72's. The 72 just has such awesome tailights that they outweight the awesome headlights of the 70, in my mind anyway. The 70's front end is gorgeous but the 70's are really so popular because they were at the height of horsepower for chevelles, before they started limiting it.

I literally feel the EXACT same way. I was like if they had kept the old headlights, with the new taillights they would be out of stock with chevelle people would have been clapping them up so quick.

I missed Alan.