Sundown Saz-2500

basically brand new SAZ-2500 mono block amp. I bought this thing on pre order like 2 summers ago from sundown, had plans to do a blow through in my truck and never got around to it and ended up selling the truck. The thing has been powered on maybe two times in its life and been hooked up to subs only once. I did mount it on a board in preperation for doing the blow through but like i said it never happened and now its just way to much amp for me and its just been sitting under my bed collecting dust.

I honestly havent been on here in awhile and have no idea what to ask for it. So i am gonna start off saying $400 dollars plus shipping. If i am way off then someone please pm me and let me know and i will change to a more appropriate price range.

IMG_0650.jpg[/img]

IMG_0651.jpg[/img]

Still have original box to, its in my garage somewhere so i will just have to dig it out.

Cant figure out the pictures? Did it the same way i always have, upload to photbucket, copy the tag, click the image button on the forum, and paste the link. Any help?

• 4 weeks later...

Rockford t1000bdcp +cash?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie: