2006 mustang owners need your input about factory wire harness for HU question!

Question: Im doing a HU install for a little cutie that owns a 06 mustang. Her car DOES NOT have any of that upgraded factory radio crap, just basic ford cheap shit. For some reason the wiring harness adapter for the HU is 80$..... WHY? I have no problem re-wiring doors with new speaker wire that I could run for her, but my question is all I really need at that point is GROUND, CONSTANT 12v, and SWITCHED 12v..... Will I be able to tap into that somewhat easily, and does some weird shit run thru the radio that WONT WORK anymore if she doesnt buy that 80$ harness? I guess, for those of you guys that have this said car, please give me some input, shes a cute little thing, and I'd love to help her out ;)

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

What about pics of her and her mustang :D? ive done a radio install in a f-250 work truck, but i was using the dmm trying to find all the shit, didnt use a harness adapt for that cost reason. took me a few just to find them will all those damn wires.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I have an 08 and all you need to do is go to best buy and buy the cheap one. I had a shaker 500 and it said i needed the expensive one but i didnt get it so my door subs (8") didnt work. So i amped them and everything was good. So if she only has the stock 4 speakers all she needs is the cheaper one from best buy or some other auto shop.

^^what he said? Pics!!!! :clapping:

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3