2X MECA/DBDRA/IASCA 8/25/12

So what if you just want to meter to see how loud you get is that possible?Is anyone bringing any termlabs?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

So what if you just want to meter to see how loud you get is that possible?Is anyone bringing any termlabs?

That would be up to Alpine and Kimo. I'm sure they're ok with it, they're good people. But just be there early before everyone start doing clinic and/or qualify.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

So around 11ish?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

We can't give free testing at shows that would be un fair and a lot of people would not compete if this was done testing at shows is for paid compitiors

But you can set an appoitment up there is a sticky in this part of the fourm bay area test an tune

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

To run all three orgs (IASCA, DBDRA and MECA) we can't simply just allow anyone to pull into the lanes just to see how they are it just isn't fair to the competitors. However, we can do a "Test and Tell" for $5. Normally this will get you into a class depedning on the organization and correctly place the mic for the test.

Is it just one run for that $5?

Cool i might just do that..do i just show up and give you my 5 dollars or..i dont think ill enter the competition.

Why not just pay and enter! :drink40:

50 dollars is not really in my budget lol just got laid off so i gotta make my monies last

Archived