beatinpearls Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 I got this to power a set of Boston Acoustics Pro components. I have another one of these in the girls car powering 4x 6.5 and 2x tweeters on 2 channels and a dual 2 ohm 12" on the other two. It is a beastly little thing from what Ive seen. They have one step up from this series but this should be more than enough. Quote
8ight Posted July 15, 2012 Report Posted July 15, 2012 I've seem worse out of db Drive. Where was this one made? Quote I'm gonna hate
beatinpearls Posted August 4, 2012 Author Report Posted August 4, 2012 Couldnt tell you where they're made but I know db is in Texas. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.