Sonic Electronix

Yeah I love my thunders, i've had them for a few years now and i've pretty much just been adding onto my collection but they're definitely my favorite out of all my crap, i'll stick with them for now and just sell everything else to get a better amp, the xplod isn't bad but I feel like i can definitely get more power out of the thunders with a stronger amp.

Hey guys I've been away from a computer for a while, but the good news is I just had the exhaust done on my rango! My next project is definitely gonna be the big 3, what brand do you guys prefer for 0 gauge kits and why? And what exactly am I looking for in a high output alternator? and as far as i can tell a yellowtop is pretty straightforward...or is it?

find the Big 3 kit that you want to buy here then PM Snafu on here and he can help you with your purchase

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Awesome, thanks for all the replies everyone! I'm trying to do all the small stuff right now while moneys tight so I have less to do later and I got my hands on a Dual XDVD700 deck, not really a fan of Dual but it was free so I couldn't turn that down! My main dilemma is that my dash has a lip that sticks out about 2 or 3 inches right above where my deck would be and the deck has a flip screen and Im about 99% positive that the screen wont clear the lip... I'm planning on just making some brackets to have the deck stick out a little bit from my console but does anyone have any ideas as to how to give it a less tacky look if I take that route?