Jump to content

Maebros

Members
  • Posts

    909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maebros

  1. Good Seller here Just picked up an amp from him he kept in contact with me and let me know when he shipped it out provided tracking numbers and everything it was safely packaged too plenty of peanuts in the box would def do business with him again
  2. im down for that i would love to get my hands on a cc-1 to use. my momma always taught me to returen things in the same or better condition than i recieved them. Why can everyone do that.
  3. Little Bro took my Car to school for a sound comp. 148.3 on a TL my best score yet.

  4. While doing my install this past weekend the positive lead on my DD-1 snapped off. i am wondering if there is anywhere that i get a new one.
  5. those samsung 840 are beassssssssst. i love them however i have a love/hate with seagate. at work i have seen 5 of them die within the past few months ( brand new drives) but i have never had one die on me personally. not sure how much use those drive are getting on that rig with a 1 tb ssd but im just saying lately seagate drive have not been impressing me. this could be pure bad luck/dumb user but with 5 drive in a 3 month span kinda make you wonder. (I hold no grudge against the drives or people that use them in light of recent events i have elected to not run them myself.... just my own personal choice) otherwise NICE FUCKING RIG DUDE
  6. Rust if you want favorites this is hands down my favorite
  7. this is my favorite ya, that ones good and printable for sure Thx just a quick note (in case nobody has noticed) the URL on this shirt is "www.dcsoundlabs.com" it should be "www.dcsoundlab.com" or "www.dcaudio.us"
  8. local comp today. took 2nd 144.3 not sure how I feel about it though.

  9. am I the only one who knows the bass line to my demo songs better than the lyrics

  10. Thanks Man
  11. Just ripped my car apart and it starts to rain FUCK THAT
  12. Why did I no know about this thread? You want to bail on the plans we made for no reason. FUCK THAT
  13. Gave my first real demo today. blew the guys mind how loud it was funny thing is I'm not all that loud. I'd hate to see him get a demo from some of you guys. either way was a great feeling to finally give a real demo

  14. hate not having the tools or the parts I need whem I need rhem

    1. tdsa23

      tdsa23

      Same here i have parts in 3 different places.

  15. just loaned my DD-1 to the local shop. guy was thrilled about it

    1. SnowDrifter

      SnowDrifter

      Good guy Maebros right here. They paying you?

    2. Lbox88

      Lbox88

      You back stateside now? Last I knew you were in Africa or some shit.

    3. Maebros

      Maebros

      Yeah im back in wisconsin

  16. have everyything ready to put in my car now I just need to find a place to do

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. Rmichael91
    3. dog24fret

      dog24fret

      I honestly feel bad for you now. It's always cold this time of year up there. How bad has the snow been this year?

    4. Maebros

      Maebros

      Idk Ive only been here for a few days

  17. i need more friends throughout the country  got a 4 days pass in jersey and  nothing to do

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. n8ball2013

      n8ball2013

      i can beat on the side of the box with a rubber hammer. it wont see subs til spring. and its in hibernation.

    3. Maebros

      Maebros

      shows how much i pay attention.

    4. DR.TINGTING!!!

      DR.TINGTING!!!

      Lol I'm an hour away from Atlantic city... Not a single thing is installed in my car though hahaha

  18. anybody  in Columbus, Oh  got a a couch i can crash on   for a night next week.  EX gf is being a C**t

    1. Bigsix
    2. Raptorman

      Raptorman

      Shey'll come crawling back, someone will probably be able to. There's quite a few guys here in that area.

    3. Maebros

      Maebros

      no im  back from my deployment  and   i have to fly to Colombus to get my  shit   and she wont even let me  crash there a  night  until my  ma  drives  down there from wisconsin

×
×
  • Create New...