what is there to do audio wise near jacksonvill/daytona area?

yea pc is loaded with shows, i missed one saturday night, but with shit going like it is and me movein im not sure how many if any ill get to attend untill the begging of the new year...but if i cant get any shows going on down there when i move into town then ill buy a termlab and have my own shows and make a buck doin so and have fun for myself and everyone else, i know there are a few db drag shows i just learned about so i might have to swap over to db drap from iasca ...who knows but ill defentaly get things cooking down there in the south for all fo us down there ;)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol im not a stingy person so it would be very possible, i think i could make my money back off a tl within 3-4 little parking lot shows , being 10 people @ 15-20 bucks a pop wouldnt take long to cover the cost of the tl , then buy a set of bright eyes and so on and so on untill i can do head to head at the little meets and make even more once people learn about em  $$$ 8)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

awsome, it sounds good to me as well, i could even get a box of picture frames so i can print each person out a little cert. of their db and frame it so the person has proof, exactly like how rad does his iasca events up here but it wouldnt be a sanctiond event ..and if i couldnt find a remote location to do it , example an hours drive at the most for most if not all interrested..my dad has 2 acres of land in the woods where i could have cars in the yard and not be over crowded..im liken this idea alot lol.. :P

youll make a nice chunk of change, shops charge 25-30 for an hours use and youre lucky if they have the tl ... :^

My house in Altoona has 6 acres of land to play with the only thing that sucks is there is junk cars everywhere. My dad collected chevys and he kept parts to sell to people but he passed jan. of 05 so i cant do nothin to the property until it gets out of probate. o another thing that sucks is my next door neighbor is a sheriff It really sucks

xa-1.gif

well thats fine haven a cop for a neighbor, just go and talk to him before any "shows" and get his aproval of the noise for the day so he can go somewhere and not be botherd and have it ...many people dont mind as long as you give them the choice instead of forceing it upon them  :^