what is there to do audio wise near jacksonvill/daytona area?

well ive made my mind up today to move to crescent city where i grew up from pensacola where i live now, ill be moveing in about 2 weeks and starting a good paying job at a place called pdm corp that builds bridge gerters and metal structures..

i havent been there in ages so i dont have a clue as to what there is to do down there pertaining to car audio , jacksonville is only a hr away to the north and daytonA  is only 45 mins to the south. so if anyone knows of anything happening down there it would be a great heads up so i wont be completly lost out in the woods of the nasty ass south  :(

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol work done? i do all my own system builds, im just lookin as to where shows, hangout spots, and all that kind of stuff is at now adays, being i havent been back there since 1998

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Man Crescent City is only like an hour away from where i used to live (long story) but now im only like an hour and a half. Thank God there is some people that actually know what they aretalkin about comin close to my neck of the woods. also mrwigglez have you ever heard of altoona fl? or umatilla fl? altoona is where i grew up and umatilla is where i went to school

xa-1.gif

lol work done? i do all my own system builds, im just lookin as to where shows, hangout spots, and all that kind of stuff is at now adays, being i havent been back there since 1998

Ah ok...guess your going to have to discover that on your own unless some one from here is from the area.

I dont think there is much that goes on around crescent city but eustis as some small shows every once and awhile at the local shops and there is a comp comin up on the 18th in gainesville if u didnt know already after you move and get settled down ht me up id love to come help ya out if you need it

xa-1.gif

cool, i plan on doing a crap load of stuff to my van when i get there, since ill be working at a heavy metal shop, ill be able to get my hands on all kinds of metals to build stuff with and my dad (whom ill be moveing in with untill i get my house down tehre) has a car lift and all kinds of tools for use in his back yard, so ill be painting my van as well after i get there and settle in....so come 3-6 months from now wont anyone reconise my funkin beater one bit..and i should be able to get a car besides my van so i can make my van a strick competition van instead of being work/competition van

:^ yea my dad was just telln me about sound solutions in daytona, so when i get there ill bugg the hell out of them to throw a show, and ill bugg lawer boy into haven a few shows in orlando since hes a cert iasca judge and lives down in bartow, and goes to panama city for each show