SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Glad to see u kept ur equipement. Im finally about to get back in the stereo game. Got a single cab s10 that ima put a sa 8 in somewhere north of 500 rms should be fun

Thanks man. Yeah just keeping the sub and I'm going go from there. You should post a build log when you do man.

• 2 weeks later...

CameraZOOM-20130311144041455.jpg

Soon to be twins... Sorry my room is messy...

that should tickle your wiggle a lil bit

You should see what else is coming... I have three more items coming this week.... one is very big! I'm planning on send the motor into PSI soon I'm just trying to get a good battery bank first... been looking at the xs power xp3000s it's going to slow down again until summer though... but I'm hoping to get it done by atleast May for Wide Awake Takeover.

i see big things on the horizon for this one!! tuned in for sure!

Thanks man! Big things are definitely on the way from this truck and soon it will actually be an "Xterror" haha

Soon as i get some progress ill do a build log, i just installer some sq super tweets today but sub plan changed ordering a sub from cj in a month or two and its guna be 1000 rms or close to it

Nice man. Level 3?

wheres the show at?

Wilson, it's the show I first met Tim at last year and I got to hear his blazer. I know I am going and Mike and Rick (252chevyboyz) are going too I believe. If I have everything I want to be done ready by then I will probably be showing... even though my car looks crappy lol

Archived