SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Option 2 would be to keep the same port dimensions and move it to the front of the box up top.

551118_378230908913180_38213829_n.jpg

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Thanks for the quick response man. Will option 2 have unloading issues which one do you think will perform better I mean I can get the jig saw and cut out either one. Also my boxes width did come out a little short so I'll have to modified either one some so it will fit hopefully it being a little short won't mess up tuning.

if it's less than an inch, it probably won't make much of a difference. it's hard to say which would be better. option 1 would be the most even, but the ports would fire right against your front seats, which could potentially lead right back to square one with the port being choked off. Option 2 wouldn't be as even as option 1, but wouldn't load right on the seats like option 1. I want to say option 2 would be the best bet, but if anyone else catches something i might have missed, please chime in.

remember port length is 1.5" though, so you'll have to put a layer of wood around the ports to add the extra 3/4 of an inch.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Okay option two it is! I will try and begin tonight. I'm going on a camping this weekend and I have to take it out anyway. If not tonight later next week.

Hey man I got a question is there anyway I could have a port going down the middle or would that not work? Just wondering man thanks.

I tried that, but the sub fires directly into the port. could cause unloading issues.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

Wow, just now seeing this. I miss that damn amp man. Should have got two of them but someone bought the 2nd one out from under me. Clean build bro! I'm looking to ditch my 2 sa-12's and get 1 nightshade 15'' here soon.

New build coming soon..

I tried that, but the sub fires directly into the port. could cause unloading issues.

oh okay I was just wondering man thanks.

Wow, just now seeing this. I miss that damn amp man. Should have got two of them but someone bought the 2nd one out from under me. Clean build bro! I'm looking to ditch my 2 sa-12's and get 1 nightshade 15'' here soon.

Well I'm glad you sold it to me. All the nc members are having a meet up soon me a 252chevyboyz are trying to make it happen you down man?

Well I'm glad you sold it to me. All the nc members are having a meet up soon me a 252chevyboyz are trying to make it happen you down man?

Yessir! In rocky mount?

New build coming soon..

Archived