SMZ2's Xterror. 1st Hairtrick!

Thanks for tuning in b. I really don't want to cut up the door panels. The drivers side should clear everything. I can fix the passengers side to clear the seat but the mounting depth on the pwxs won't allow me to open the glove box all the way. I may have to just roll with it and open the passenger door to get to the glove box lol. I can use the center console for my registration instead if I need to get to it.

That looks close : )

Yeah I'm going to move it up some so it won't hit the seat. The glove box will still hit though... but I can open the door to get to that lol

• 2 weeks later...

Going to try something a little different. If this doesn't work I still have the molds of the door panels. 20131013_174350.jpg but all the speakers will run across the bottom now and it should look a little cleaner than the last design. The back two are going to be really close to the seat but they will not be hitting the seat. I just need to find a way to mount the rings now.

Chopped my door all up and I still got no love lol. Any comments or advice?

Awhh...I was scrolling and scrolling like oh man this is getting good...and then it ended! haha

Its all looking good though! :good: oh and did you ever get those second A-pillars done?

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Yeah I've been busy with school and the weather has not been good so it's been slow haha . Thanks for checking it out man. I'm going to try and keep the updates flowing now though.

The a pillars where kinda put on the back burner for the doors but I will probably begin to work on them again soon. The worst part is making each pillar symmetrical and wrapping them is hard since they are so small. The doors may turn out easier lol

Archived