These kits that sell for 2 grand say that they are the exact replacements for OEM cadillac parts. I know all gmc/chevy trucks, denalis/escalades are all the exact same with different badging.

Would it be possible to find an excalade or a denali at a junk yard that was totalled in the rear, and just pull the hood, fenders, bumper, and grill/headlight assemblies, and it just bolt up?

exact same no they arent. the escalade has the real wood grain interior.  has some more luxeries. the exhaust is different.  but they look alot alike. 

not talking about wood, and luxuries. talking about steering wheel, door panels. body. seats. carpet. all the same, minor differences, and badges.

exact same no they arent. the escalade has the real wood grain interior.  has some more luxeries. the exhaust is different.  but they look alot alike. 

don't pay any attention to captian obvious,  the fenders, hood, bumper, lights, grill & everything else will fit not probem & probably better than the kits cuz some kits come from china!  mine went on easy

Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/