we all know this "chase for bass" can be a very expensive, time consuming hobby, does your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, family, mom, dad or kids support you or do you "catch it" for "wasting time & money" on all that loud music gear?

all the women that I've even been w/know it's "what I do" so I don't want to hear it as long as the bills get paid in the house, my kids love it, my family, my mom, my dad & my brother support me, they say it's a constructive hobby better than other things.....

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

My dad likes the ideas, but doesn't really like the music. My mom thinks its a waste of money, but says as long as its my money she doesn't mind because its better than other things. My sister thinks I'm an idiot. All my friends love it tho.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Parents support me as long as I get my bills paid, they occasionally help me also.

Girlfriends hate it and say I am wasting my money (keyword though, "my"). I have only dated 1 girl since I have had a system that liked it and would learn and help me if I needed. And loved going full tilt :drink40:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

My friends call me retarded for doing it and saying that I'm not loud enough all the time lol. I tried keeping it from my family for a while but they heard eventually lolol. They support the fact that I have a hobby to do and that my addiction isn't drugs.

I've got no girl so there's no input from the women.

No one supports it, not even my friends. So I dont talk about with any of them.

my friends get annoyed with me talking about my latest and greatest with my system too because they have no idea what I'm talking about, so I go to comps and make some bass friends out there from around the area