Look At What I Got This Chick To Do .............

hahaha... you the man... i see that dood, talkin shit couldnt come through with a " OHHH SO EASY, ANYONE CAN GET A GIRL TO DO THAT" hasnt left a reply, nor been back on the site.. try to play it off, like he didnt " see it" in time, so therefore he " didnt know" he had home work, cause his mouth wrote a check his ass couldnt cash :)

Yea people tent to do that from time to time ha ha ha
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

hey chode how exactly do you go about getting into the 18+ section, id like to keep up with this thread if it goes beyond this...

Baylor University

Accounting

hey chode how exactly do you go about getting into the 18+ section, id like to keep up with this thread if it goes beyond this...

got to have a certain amount of posts.. and have to be 18.. and you have to write a 2000 word essay on why you wont access, and bring in what you are going to bring to the section..

and then if you post pg-13 in the 18+ section you lose your permission..

LOL j/k

but you do have to have so many posts, and be 18.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Funny you should say that cause i already have that one :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

just because your 18 doesnt mean you get automatic access...gotta be earned

18 and over 1400 knowledgeable posts.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer