you guys are taking this way into left field. just a little humor with a little truth.

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you how you can be sure a womans not cheating on you:

When you know you're so good she wouldn't want to go anywhere else ;)

In all honesty if you can't trust someone why be with them? Character means a lot in a good relationship, and if you have a lot to offer a woman will know there's no need to keep looking for someone better anyway.

You can have women and money btw, no need to pick one or the other. If it was me though, I'll lose an hour or so of pay to come home for that nooner :lol:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I'll tell you how you can be sure a womans not cheating on you:

When you know you're so good she wouldn't want to go anywhere else ;)

... but what if your the someone else? :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yo BIGarsenal, how old are you anyways? <_< just curious cuz it sounds like you havent even had a real women yet! how old are you "playa"? :)

21 that doesnt matter pimpin 90% of woman have had thought about cheating on their hubby. because its hard to please a woman true

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!