Second Skin Audio

What type of bedliner do you use on your subs box?

If they spray on outta a can they usually arent as thick and not as tough as the roll on. at least my experience. Im with MRD6. Get the Herculiner. Its not ridiculously expensive and compared to the cost of the rest of your project its probably nothing. It will look and work better than the rustoleum duplicoler and spray on stuff.

On another note. I did paint one of my boxes and used the spray plastidip stuff in black (primered first). It worked pretty good and the way my box fit over my back seats(so it was removeable) it helped it to not slide or shift at all....Plus if it scrapes up anywhere or get dinged you have put a light coat over it. Its almost rubbery with not much texture.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Never thought about doing plastidip. i could probably do that as well. which do you think looks better?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Never thought about doing plastidip. i could probably do that as well. which do you think looks better?

Bedliner looks better and you can clean it. The plastidip is rubbery and attracts the dust. In my experience anyways.. You cant realy just wipe it off. I used it on the box for the reason I couldnt bolt it down and the plastidip helped it grip the seat without tearing it up.

Bedliner gets my vote still though.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I spent like $80 on one of those HUGE containers of Herculiner. Worked fine on my old sub box, and much other random things I put it on instead of letting the rest of it sit there and waste. :rolleyes: I would definitely recommend it to other people for their boxes. You can get the smaller cans of it for pretty cheap, around here at least.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Line X...roll ons and rattle cans cant touch it. IMO

Couple pics of my little setup with Line-X

AQ.jpg

img1256247813029.jpg

img1256247811828.jpg

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.