Turbo Universal Will Fit Most Cars I Think Trades

ok i got this turbo when i bought this car dont really no to much bout them but the guy i got it from said it spools up real good and works great he only used it for a little while than took it out cause his car was rear ended, he said its a universal turbo i seen one on ebay a month ago almost just like this and sol for 178.00 there is surface rust on it but it should come off. two weeks ago a guy was suppose to but came up and looked at it and spoon something and said the turbo is good (whateva that means lol) and was suppose to come back this weekend and didnt said he didnt have the extra money right now so im gonna try and sell it on here than ebay and see what happend heres everything written on the setup 150.00 plu shipping

IIII TURBO

TURBO SPEC VJ 11 8809

SERIAL #PHB5 033 03

PARTS # F220 B

R1 8H

F220 K5

in pics is dirty will clean up little b4 sale will trade for anything also

01-01-08_1602.jpg

01-01-08_1603.jpg

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

If I could figure out how to do oil return lines and such on my ranger I'd definitely be interested, let me get back to you tomorrow after i talk to my buddies dad

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If I could figure out how to do oil return lines and such on my ranger I'd definitely be interested, let me get back to you tomorrow after i talk to my buddies dad

ok bro i think the actually turbo is only the one piece not sure

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

it is, but is "lubed" if you will by engine oil which is being fed from the engine itslef....which is what he means

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I found out I can't use this, I tried to find the topic a while ago by searching turbo in the search and couldn't find it. I really wish I could put a turbo on my ranger =\ looks like I gotta find a 2.3L turbo stang and snag the motor

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Ok well I found out I can't use this, I tried to find the topic a while ago by searching turbo in the search and couldn't find it. I really wish I could put a turbo on my ranger =\ looks like I gotta find a 2.3L turbo stang and snag the motor

double check it bro cause i no that it will fit anything a few people over at ca.com said it like a factory ford probe turbo heres the info they gave me o yea sellin it for 100.00

quote> It's a good little turbo. Spools up faster than hell. I have no complaints about it. $100 is a good deal for this turbo so somebody jump on it.

quote> essentially it is universal in the aspect it can work on all vehicles. This turbo is small enough that space really wouldnt be an issue. It fit between my radiator and exhaust manifold on my 1.8 eclipse so it will most likely fit in all cars.

quote> IHI RHB5 VJ11

Another IHI manufactured turbocharger is the RHB5 VJ11, as fitted to the Mazda F2 2.2 litre engine. This engine is employed in the Mazda MX-6/626 and the Ford TX-5 cousin.

Despite displacing a considerable 2.2 litres, the F2 engine has a relatively low power output of 108kW. Not surprisingly, the F2’s turbocharger is quite small in comparison to other engines of similar capacity. We suggest the effective limit of this turbocharger is about 140kW.

The IHI RHB5 VJ11 draws induction air through a 45mm compressor inlet and blows it out through a 43mm discharge nozzle. A slip-over hose joint is used at each side of the compressor. Exhaust gasses enter the 44mm turbine passage and the 4-bolt mounting flange measures 74mm square. The dump pipe is a 5 bolter.

Note that the IHI RHB5 turbo is factory fitted to various engines and there are several subtle variations. These variations might come in handy if you want to mix and match IHI parts to create a unique compressor/turbine combo.

Edited by cartunez2004

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

Yeah I understand its universal but I dk where to pull oil from, and neither does my friends dad. And no oil = no good, plus I don't really wanna start drilling and tapping my block. If I figure out a way I'll def. let you know, everwhere I've read keeps saying its easier and cheaper to find a already turbo'd 2.3L.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

• 2 weeks later...

u think it will fit a 93 honda accord, i been wantin a turbo for so long, i think my uncle can sandblast it and paint it up real good, im interested, were to i check to see if it will fit my car?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif