Turbo Universal Will Fit Most Cars I Think Trades

u think it will fit a 93 honda accord, i been wantin a turbo for so long, i think my uncle can sandblast it and paint it up real good, im interested, were to i check to see if it will fit my car?

a turbo can fit on any car as long as theres room i dont see why it wouldnt im just holdin on to it for a few more weeks if i dont sell it than im keepin it and puttin it on my altima

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

ive never had a turbo befor but ive seen em befor, does it bolt up to the throttle body or do u halfto get some kinda pipeing for it to work and aint u gotta get a new header for the exaust flow to work? cause if im not mistaken doesnt the exaust turn the turbine to induce suction threw the intake pipe witch indought produces increased air flow n so on and how much boost did he say it put out? my motors got alot of miles on it i dont want to fuk it up just want that get with it when i want to and have that kool as shit sound as it changes gears, :huh: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa psssssssssssssss lol :DB)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ive never had a turbo befor but ive seen em befor, does it bolt up to the throttle body or do u halfto get some kinda pipeing for it to work and aint u gotta get a new header for the exaust flow to work? cause if im not mistaken doesnt the exaust turn the turbine to induce suction threw the intake pipe witch indought produces increased air flow n so on and how much boost did he say it put out? my motors got alot of miles on it i dont want to fuk it up just want that get with it when i want to and have that kool as shit sound as it changes gears, :huh: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa psssssssssssssss lol :DB)

if u read my post i have no idea about turbos someone told me they sold this kinda turbo on craiglsit for 240.00 so if i dont sell it either im puttin it on there on my buddy will put it on my altima

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Small turbo, but good for quick spool.

For Mrwiggelzdj - that is a turbocharger with the o2 sensor housing still attached with an o2 sensor still in it as well as the oil lines and possible coolant lines but I am not sure from the pics (cartunez2004 can answer that just by counting how many points of entery/exit in the center housing and ratiational assembly). There is also an internal wastegate actuator, what looks like some kind of factory boost control solenoid and some vacuum line run between them.

BassJunkie - not necessarily for this turbo, but for any turbo, if you can't come up with a source for oil, look into an oil filter sandwich plate. They are pretty simple. They are really just installed between your oil filter housing and the oil filter. They provide a number of ports in which most people install sending units for oil pressure and temp gauges but you should be able to pull an oil source from it. You will need to get a return line to your oil pan.

Tacoma, well pretty much everyone. Turbochargers are run by exhaust gases. Anyone installing a turbocharger on a car that is naturally aspirated will have to come up with:

turbo manifold

downpipe

intake tube and filter

intercooler plumbing from turbo to intercooler

intercooler itself

intercooler plumbing from intercooler to intake manifold

compressor bypass valve (blow off valve)

some vacuum line

a boost gauge

fuel system upgrades (pump, injectors, fuel pressure regulator, and way to control/tune like an S-AFC, Maf translator II, etc.)

a boost controller (unless the wastegate is set to the desired pressure already)

This is just a general list, I would really recommend a good knock sensor, datalogger, and a wideband o2 system as well. A lot of these items will be vehicle specific and specific to one another. You really need to know what you are doing to turbocharge a naturally aspirated vehicle successfully. A lot of people buy these "bolt on" turbo kits and I have seen most of them kill their cars quick. I have had to rescue a couple of them myself.

I don't mean to discourage or threadjack, I just want to throw in my .02 since I have a bit of time spent in the world of forced induction.

Good luck with the sale.

BJJ20logo20resize.png