Father told me that the credit number thing is bs. He said he was never denyed a loan and neithwr should i as long as someone will co-sign.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

All bills (power, water, trash, cable, etc...) in your name. Pay them on time or early- ALWAYS.

Small Credit card and pay it off FULLY every month.

Just remember- a Good Credit Score is an "I love Debt" score. The better your credit score, the more you love debt. I built mine to help get a good Home Mortgage. After that- I have used ZERO credit cards, loans, advances, etc... other than my Mortgage.

Here is how it is calculated:

http://www.myfico.com/crediteducation/whatsinyourscore.aspx

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Also the more credit stuff you apply for your credit rating goes down

\

you are allowed 3-4 hard inquiries a year on your credit line before it starts to have a negative effect.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Your credit rating number is not bs you have like a 1% chance of getting a loan or credit card under a 600 rating

With a higher raiting it will just be easier to get loans and get the best rates

My very first car my credit was shit my intrest rate was like 22% my next car was 16% and the car i have now is 7%

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Can I ask a crazy question though.... Why do you want credit?

Cash is king. Debt is evil.

Like I said, I didn't feel like saving up for my house (b/c the wife wouldn't go for it), but Anything else can easily be purchased with cold hard cash. I've never had a car payment and never will. Just pay yourself the monthly payment and pocket all the interest you Would be paying the bank. They will actually pay you! :D Then step up with a wad of cash. When my wife and I purchased her TrailBlazer a good while ago, you should have seen the looks on the people's faces. The first thing they asked was "How?" -the second thing they asked was "How old are you?" It is fun stuff.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Like I said, I didn't feel like saving up for my house (b/c the wife wouldn't go for it), but Anything else can easily be purchased with cold hard cash. I've never had a car payment and never will. Just pay yourself the monthly payment and pocket all the interest you Would be paying the bank. They will actually pay you! :D Then step up with a wad of cash. When my wife and I purchased her TrailBlazer a good while ago, you should have seen the looks on the people's faces. The first thing they asked was "How?" -the second thing they asked was "How old are you?" It is fun stuff.

i can answer that because we live in a NOW nation. we want things now. we dont want to save up for 6 years to be able to buy a new car we want it now.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Colin made some good points but i disagree with some of them cash is ok but can be lost or stolen of if you want to make big purchases.

I myself never carry cash i use my american express card for every thing and pay it at the end of the month and collect my points so i get free airplane tickes and hotels

2015 F-150 Platnuim

i can answer that because we live in a NOW nation. we want things now. we dont want to save up for 6 years to be able to buy a new car we want it now.

Exactly.

I need to be more clear I guess when I say "Cash"- I don't carry more than like $20 ever. :D

When I say Cash I mean a cash backed Bank Account Debit card. Debit Cards (as long as they are a Master Card or Visa, etc...) are insured exactly like Credit Cards are. So- your money is safe. Sure- if it gets stolen and someone makes charges, it sucks for a minute.... but if you didn't make the charges, then all of the funds are returned to your bank account.

I'm not telling anyone how to do what they do- this just works for me. :good:

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

I guess its just how you look at it or how you use credit

I had a friend who made ok money but blew out his transmission and didnt have 2500$ on hand and needed his car to get to work and pay bills

He used credit card got it payed for and payed off in a few months

2015 F-150 Platnuim