Ite so I have an 01 dodge ram right now and need rim help. It's sittin on 315/75/16 right now and I can't turn all the way. I want a cool looking black wheel for it, but I need a wheel with atleast no offset or a negative offset. And I'm keepin 16". Please help! Any ideas are appreciated :D

Thanks,

Colby

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

6 lug? If so check rockstar rims although I don't know if they come in 16's. You could always go with wagon wheel rock crawlers which come in 14-17" 7-12"width.

Sorry I can't help more but I am running 14's on my Nissan D21(6 lug Dodge D50 5 star wheels.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

You should still be able to run the wheels I listed. You could always go to Diamond Racing and have them make you a set. Any offset, any width, ect for around $400 shipped as long as you don't go crazy.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

Hit up a custom wheel shop. They will carve you a wheel out of aluminum and heat treat it plus powdercoat for around 2-4 grand. Slap ur perfect set of tires on and call it a day.

Don't complain about the price you're getting fully custom rims if you don't want simple steel rims u pay the price

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D