o-scope

bought a tpi-440 scope-meter here recently and now after using it a couple of times i am sooooo glad i shelled out the cash to get a scope . being able to tell definitively when pre-amp signals and amp output signals are clipped is so worth the money . i have used the scope on my home audio to check my pre amp output as well as in my car audio . so far i have been rather surprised as to how easy pre amp level signals will clip .

highly recommend getting a scope if you are serious at all about audio , you will maximize your gear's performance while protecting your gear at the same time .

on another note , if you are not a weirdo and live close enough to windom mn , i may be willing to scope equipment for a fellow car audio enthusiast .

Are you serious?, Its hard to hell?

I like playing around with mine as well,....

IMG_0376.jpg

But, the DD-1 runs circles around it,... affordable, quick, simple, easy, acurate, done........

Hey,... to each thier own....... whatever floats your boat....

bought a tpi-440 scope-meter here recently and now after using it a couple of times i am sooooo glad i shelled out the cash to get a scope . being able to tell definitively when pre-amp signals and amp output signals are clipped is so worth the money . i have used the scope on my home audio to check my pre amp output as well as in my car audio . so far i have been rather surprised as to how easy pre amp level signals will clip .

highly recommend getting a scope if you are serious at all about audio , you will maximize your gear's performance while protecting your gear at the same time .

on another note , if you are not a weirdo and live close enough to windom mn , i may be willing to scope equipment for a fellow car audio enthusiast .

Also,.. (this post weirded me out)

I have to ask,... when you say " so far i have been rather surprised as to how easy pre amp level signals will clip "

what tone, are you playing? Do you have some sort of set up disk? Or did you rip from Damore's site? Or a 3sixty CD (thats what i use)..... i was just curious what tone(s) HZ wise, and LEVEL wise you were playing wifffff........

Also,.. (this post weirded me out)

I have to ask,... when you say " so far i have been rather surprised as to how easy pre amp level signals will clip "

what tone, are you playing? Do you have some sort of set up disk? Or did you rip from Damore's site? Or a 3sixty CD (thats what i use)..... i was just curious what tone(s) HZ wise, and LEVEL wise you were playing wifffff........

test tones from bassmekanic ,in the 20hz to 80hz range , gonna get a better test cd with more tones so i can check other frequencies besides just lows , as far as i know these test tracks are sine wave tones

Archived