Ernesto Posted November 6, 2006 Report Posted November 6, 2006 So I just got bass box pro v.6... To start off with it isn't as easy as people claim it is. However I would like to get to know how to mess around with it... Could you guys give me a step by step of what you do to come up with some box plans? I'm trying to come up for some thing for an 18" BTL, just to mess around with. When I first click open BBP I get three options (1)Open Design Window (2)Run Design Wizard (3) Close BBP Basically I want to get a basic understanding of how to mess around with BBP and come up with plans.
David Posted November 6, 2006 Report Posted November 6, 2006 I use the design wizard from there I input my max deminsions and start working the numbers to my liking, it took some time to figure it out.
Ernesto Posted November 6, 2006 Author Report Posted November 6, 2006 I go to design wizard...then you get the option to "start with driver" or "start with box". I go to start with box. It takes me to "box design". Type: Vented Box Shape: Prism, square Dimensions are internal Internal Volume: 0.04608 (auto changed by program when i enter my dimensions) QL- ? Wall thickness: 1.5 (front & sides) A: 20 B: 48 C: 48 Damping: None Square ports One flush end Vent height: 20 Vent Width: 12 Length: ?? (thats what im trying to know) QLv: ?? Mounting: Front Volume displaced by driver: Doesnt let me enter nothing And thats where I get stuck...Does BBP draw up an actual box design for you?
Ernesto Posted November 6, 2006 Author Report Posted November 6, 2006 tuning???Want it @ 35hz...Where do I put my desired tunning though?
Ernesto Posted November 7, 2006 Author Report Posted November 7, 2006 David it doesn't let me enter nothing there at all. I also don't have that little option that you have there to the right of the dimensions "override Vb" mine says "lock Vb". For wall thickness I put for both 1.5 then dimensions 20, 48, 48 I can't enter a tunning :V
David Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 i made a mistake look here untitled.JPG_thumb
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.