Second Skin Audio

help please tryin to get back in the game

was competitive in late 80's and early 90's then i had kids in 92. so i purchased 2 p3 12's from the top name in my day and was not satisfied at all.

so i hopped online and found smd, after months of study and research i designed my first box since 1994. i was hoping some1 would check my math and design because i did it how i no should be the same but subs r so much more efficient now. please ring back if i need to change anything all help is appreciated. going in a 1991 isuzu trooper

here it is2-sa12d435Hz-1.jpg2-sa12d435Hzback-1.jpg

how i sound wit my windows down

is this for the p3's?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

is that box 1.2 cubes? if so too small for 2 12s

I think it says 4.2 but I think its before port is calculated in so its volume is like 3.something I think.. By looking at the measurements provided.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Looks about right per RF's specs online. Another member I'm sure will chime in on what they recommend for port are etc. Someone with more experience.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: