blatantly disregarded the rules of this forum

a forum where people try to scam. it happens on other forums, and the mods here try to prevent that as much as possible.

why would you (as in members), want to buy something from a member that joined a week ago, that has no credibility.

edit: fresh? wtf is that LOL

Edited by Kranny

a forum where people try to scam. it happens on other forums, and the mods here try to prevent that as much as possible.

why would you (as in members), want to buy something from a member that joined a week ago, that has no credibility.

edit: fresh? wtf is that lol.

just know that your fresh, and I joined a year ago, and I don't sit on these fucking forums posting all damn day.

Edited by srt10ram

im not fresh. i actually havent showered. thats one of the dumbest things i've heard.

well thats your own fault for not posting. all it takes is a post a day to reach 150 posts. and you could've done it within a year.

expect both your threads to get locked by a mod within the hour

im not fresh. i actually havent showered. thats one of the dumbest things i've heard.

well thats your own fault for not posting. all it takes is a post a day to reach 150 posts. and you could've done it within a year.

good, I already took the info off. last time I'll ever be on this fucking site

Cool story bro.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

LOL you act like i care.

dont bitch at me when you cant fucking read the rules. maybe you should retake english 101. that class should help you get over saying "fresh" to people. thats like a 13 year old shortening words by taking letters out.

Edited by Kranny

good, I already took the info off. last time I'll ever be on this fucking site

LOL y u mad bro?