Comparison of entry/medium level 12inch subs?

Where you're located, I can't imagine finding a whole lot of 'entry level' equipment that won't cost an arm and a leg once you're done with shipping. Used Sundown SAs or Fi subs might be a good option, but again, shipping will kill you. I'd try to find an online retailer that won't gouge you on shipping to your location. Sonicelectonix might be a good site to check out and see if you could look into some of the well priced subs there. I'm not sure what they charge for international shipping.

Pioneer TS-W3002D2 is an example that will take some power, since you're already used to running Pioneer stuff.

When I go to Sonicelectronix.com and submit for 4 RE audio SEX12D2s, it quotes me 481.17 USD to ship the 4 to Australia.

*Edit- P.S. You're welcome.

dont waste money on those...

How about you suggest some helpful information for a bass lover that lives in Australia. Do you have any idea what it costs to ship there PLUS customs declaration fees and so on? So let's see YOUR suggestion.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Where you're located, I can't imagine finding a whole lot of 'entry level' equipment that won't cost an arm and a leg once you're done with shipping. Used Sundown SAs or Fi subs might be a good option, but again, shipping will kill you. I'd try to find an online retailer that won't gouge you on shipping to your location. Sonicelectonix might be a good site to check out and see if you could look into some of the well priced subs there. I'm not sure what they charge for international shipping.

Pioneer TS-W3002D2 is an example that will take some power, since you're already used to running Pioneer stuff.

When I go to Sonicelectronix.com and submit for 4 RE audio SEX12D2s, it quotes me 481.17 USD to ship the 4 to Australia.

*Edit- P.S. You're welcome.

dont waste money on those...

How about you suggest some helpful information for a bass lover that lives in Australia. Do you have any idea what it costs to ship there PLUS customs declaration fees and so on? So let's see YOUR suggestion.

my suggestion? pose a real question

rms and spl don't directly relate.

yea generally the more power the louder youll be, but his question was about rms of subs..

im not trying to be a chach here. but like i said, a 30 rms sub could be in a 150 car, and the enxt car could have 1k subs and be a 135. see my point? pick what you want man. What power are you giving your subs? maybe 750 is perfect for you? idk

you tell us.

NO way to guarantee an SPL increase other than the most obvious solution: GIANT SUNDOWN AUDIO sticker.

Seriously though OP, you're looking for SPL on a tight budget? Start learning how to build a good enclosure.

Off topic: Another one for the sig.

I'm gonna hate

Archived