I bought myself my first car, a 1995 Toyota Tercel. It runs great I just have to fix a few things; new ignition, and fan relay fuse.

So far I've stripped out the inside except for the dash and I've cleaned up the carpet.

Audio wise I wanted to do a wall build but I don't think I can afford it, plus it will be a daily driver and I might need the back seats.

I'm thinking of just doing a trunk build sealing the trunk from the cabin, just an idea.

This is gonna be really slow, but I'm hoping to start looking for audio equipment soon.

Current state of the car before power washing the inside.

hScrxl.jpg

Edited by FknCrawler

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap

car audio > aesthetics all day every day.

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

for hids check out ddmtuning

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

Any Directed products alarm will work. They do Clifford, Viper, Avital and many more. I run an Avital 2 way paging alarm, and I am very happy with it. Keyless, remote start, and 2 way paging, it was 350 installed. I can't complain about the price or performance.

As far as your audio concerns, make sure the car is mechanically right before you start doing anything audio. DON'T be the guy that's got a slammin system that has to bump in his driveway because he chose to buy an amplifier rather than the fuel pump he needed. Just take your time and piece together the system one item at a time.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I've heard nothing but good things (except the price) for viper as far as car alarms. A little expensive but, worth the money. One day I'll upgrade to a viper.

I just took a look at the site and I'll probably end up going with one of those viper alarms.

Better safe than sorry.

Any Directed products alarm will work. They do Clifford, Viper, Avital and many more. I run an Avital 2 way paging alarm, and I am very happy with it. Keyless, remote start, and 2 way paging, it was 350 installed. I can't complain about the price or performance.

As far as your audio concerns, make sure the car is mechanically right before you start doing anything audio. DON'T be the guy that's got a slammin system that has to bump in his driveway because he chose to buy an amplifier rather than the fuel pump he needed. Just take your time and piece together the system one item at a time.

The car itself is in great running shape, I just have to replace the ignition.

I'll be doing my Big 3 and buying 1/0 power n ground before buying my amps and what not.

Edited by FknCrawler

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap