Should I just use my battery relay?

I have a 200 amp pac relay and I'm currently not using it...I have 2 batteries in my car, 1 is the stock and the other is a 130ah agm battery (basically a rebranded hc2400)..I noticed that the standing voltage is getting gradually lower on the agm...Should I install the relay?

lol dont bother.

its resting lower most likely because the wet cell has a lower resting voltage than the agm battery. so the agm has to "charge" the wet cell while the car is off. equalizing the voltages, which would make the agm voltage lower and the wet cell voltage a tad higher

lol dont bother.

its resting lower most likely because the wet cell has a lower resting voltage than the agm battery. so the agm has to "charge" the wet cell while the car is off. equalizing the voltages, which would make the agm voltage lower and the wet cell voltage a tad higher

doesn't this harm the agm over time though? And if so wouldn't the relay help protect the agm while the car is off?

lol dont bother.

doesn't this harm the agm over time though? And if so wouldn't the relay help protect the agm while the car is off?

Idk the exact relay your referring too but yes

lol dont bother.

Idk the exact relay your referring too but yes

This is it

its gonna put a hell of a lot of stress on your alt, and your amps. i'll tell you that much.

Whats the reason behind this?

isolator cuts the rear battery off from getting charged from the alt. so the voltage is going to be at like 12.8 and drop from there. once the voltage drops enough, something like in the 10's and low 11's, the isolator will switch so that the rear battery will be charging now. alts HATE charging dead batteries. it puts a shit ton of stress on them, since they're made to keep an already charged battery charged.