first of all the whole point of xbox live is to make fun of people who suck so either they will stop sucking and become your friend or stop hogging the servers so u can play.

internet bullying is a crock. apparently typed words can hurt too. lol wut has this world come to.

now on the subject of the girl. the people next door were basically evil people but im not sure they can be punished after all it was the girls choice. they may have led her to do it but they didnt do it or tell her to do it. correct?

in one of the messages they said "why dont you just go kill yourself". people arent talking about pressing murder charges or anything, just being able to file criminal harasment, which i think if you were a family member of her you would like to do the same.

Edited by needlesnpins

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

I'm a parent myself and i would feel a failure as a parent if i allowed my CHILD to go that route all due to some stupid ass website that me as a parent could have monitored my kid on.
X2

preach on brotha!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

no they didnt, and people arent talking about pressing murder charges or anything, just being able to file criminal harasment, which i think if you were a family member of her you would like to do the same.

your right i would but u have to look at the big picture. people get teased all the time. its part of life

if anything those people should be passing a law that requires kids to talk to counselors periodically to get things off their chest. then we wouldnt have to worry about people being bullied or teased.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

your right i would but u have to look at the big picture. people get teased all the time. its part of life

if anything those people should be passing a law that requires kids to talk to counselors periodically to get things off their chest. then we wouldnt have to worry about people being bullied or teased.

true, if you look at what i origionaly said about this i said that internet bullying in general is a joke because most things said are so impersonal they shouldnt even be taken seriously..but with this girl it was planned and carryed out 2 houses from eachother.

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

true, if you look at what i origionaly said about this i said that internet bullying in general is a joke because most things said are so impersonal they shouldnt even be taken seriously..but with this girl it was planned and carryed out 2 houses from eachother.

so was the girls mother aware of this?

and were the people trying to tease to hurt? or were they trying to teach her a lesson about online relationships?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

in one of the messages they said "why dont you just go kill yourself". people arent talking about pressing murder charges or anything, just being able to file criminal harasment, which i think if you were a family member of her you would like to do the same.

that wasnt what was said.

a direct quote from the mother said "... the message told my daughter the world would be better off without her"

that is in no way telling her to kill her self.

we read about this last semester and i was laughing the whole time because if someone tells me they dont like me on myspace whether its a guy or girl, i say something like oh well, i have more friends then just you, or just blow it off. its really not that big of a deal for someone not to like you.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

so was the girls mother aware of this?

and were the people trying to tease to hurt? or were they trying to teach her a lesson about online relationships?

regardless what the reason was she had never even met the imaginary boy, she had no reason to be all hyped about him.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i know the constition goes for the whole united states... what i am saying.. there is no way they are gonna change it.. i think they should just make a prop 101 or something.. but.. like i said.. they should make the internet a buyer beware.. if you dont like it.. dont get on it.. :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

lol @ xtreme.

but seriously how does that in anyway violate anyones 1st amendment rights as far as cyber-bullying goes?

if anything at all it violates the peoples rights who said because they were speaking their mind freely, AKA free speech.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lol @ xtreme.

but seriously how does that in anyway violate anyones 1st amendment rights as far as cyber-bullying goes?

if anything at all it violates the peoples rights who said because they were speaking their mind freely, AKA free speech.

do you know the 1st amendment? <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=