How to find local comps?

LOL......link to link to link

Click my signature to go to our website, below our calendar there are links to all the individual orgs. each org has a calendar and their rules and classes listed. May be a bit overwhelming at first but, thats what the forums are for.

the last one in sanford maine was like 2 or 300 people lol huuuggeeee. i dont like the tnespl only nespl. and dont go to the charity events. next sat epping nh. go! trophies (:

I was at that one. I compete in the Am 1 class I drive the blue explorer that took 1st

Think you told me to flip my box gained 1.9 db's doing it only missed the AM 2( your class) high by .1db

Edited by Gumby688

Clarion CX-501 HU

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400-A4 on

Rockford Fosgate T152 5.25 in center console and

Rockford Fosgate T1682 in front factory

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BDCP on subs

6 12inch RF HX2's in 13.4 cuft. tuned to 30 with port in 47 with it out

240 Amp American Armature Alt

100AH C&D in back Optima Yellow top up front

the last one in sanford maine was like 2 or 300 people lol huuuggeeee. i dont like the tnespl only nespl. and dont go to the charity events. next sat epping nh. go! trophies (:

I was at that one. I compete in the Am 1 class I drive the blue explorer that took 1st

Think you told me to flip my box gained 1.9 db's doing it only missed the AM 2( your class) high by .1db

lol yeah the was me. and that was my score you barely didnt pass. . . but i found out my box is tuned to 29hz, and is 5.8 net cubes. box build next friday will be 6.5 cubes and 35hz. should make a 1-2 db jump