american bass sq-8b

Does anybody have any experience with the american bass sq8b? I plan on putting four of them in each front door with four of the sq6.5-cb and running the sq3000 amp, one amp to each front door. I also have two of the sq5-cb in each of my a-pillars and going to use the sq-05t tweeter in the door's. The tweeter's and the 5's will be on the sq900 amp.

Edited by kfx400kid

$t3v!3 G.......

why so many mids and highs?? just curious. what kind of sub system are you running that you need that much mids and highs to keep up with it.

Head Unit -- Alpine CDA-9887

Mids and highs -- 2 Crescendo PWX-8's

4 Crescendo PWX-6's

4 Crescendo FT-1 Super tweeters

Mids and Highs amps -- 2 Alpine V12 MRV-F545

Subs -- TBD

Sub amp -- Crescendo Bass Cleff BC2000.

Sub Box -- Ported box 9 cubic foot tuned to 37hz for 2 15 with 140 inch port area

Processor - Alpine imprint

As of rite now, i have only 2 american bass xfl 15's. But i plan on going with four and a 500.1. I have the vfl150.1 rite now with the two and had four mids for my front stage and it couldn't keep up with just the 150.1. i had two 6.5's one in each door and two 5" one in each pillar. The sound amp was the sq945 4 channel, i had id bridged to each side. But like most i want to hear my sounds just as much as the bass, no more no less.......

$t3v!3 G.......

Does anybody have any experience with the american bass sq8b? I plan on putting four of them in each front door with four of the sq6.5-cb and running the sq3000 amp, one amp to each front door. I also have two of the sq5-cb in each of my a-pillars and going to use the sq-05t tweeter in the door's. The tweeter's and the 5's will be on the sq900 amp.

I did 4 8" vfl's in the rear deck of my boys accord. They got super loud and clear. You could hear it two blocks away. It was on a AB sq945 4ch.

• 2 weeks later...