LiL PiNoY Posted August 6, 2012 Report Posted August 6, 2012 When I play my music at a certain level the interiors go out. I think it could be the deck. It is a alpine cda9884. This only happens when I play CDs or I play my iPod but if I play the radio then it is fine. The deck is 4 years old and is mainly used for CDs. Has anyone heard of this problem? I doubt it is the amp because there a indicator light that tells me if something is wrong ( I use a 4*100 alpine pdx and the interiors are alpine type r's). I doubt it is the interiors as well because I play the radio as loud as I want with no problems. Please tell me what you think
kingleo Posted August 6, 2012 Report Posted August 6, 2012 When I play my music at a certain level the interiors go out. I think it could be the deck. It is a alpine cda9884. This only happens when I play CDs or I play my iPod but if I play the radio then it is fine. The deck is 4 years old and is mainly used for CDs. Has anyone heard of this problem? I doubt it is the amp because there a indicator light that tells me if something is wrong ( I use a 4*100 alpine pdx and the interiors are alpine type r's). I doubt it is the interiors as well because I play the radio as loud as I want with no problems. Please tell me what you think Looks like its time for an upgrade. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.