FS: Second Skin Damplifier Pro Shop Pack 80 Square Feet

Sorry about that.

Didn't see a rule that forbid external links; and I never said I don't want people to buy from my ebay auction. I would prefer to go through Paypal, but I am aware of those who are skeptical about such a transacation, so I left the eBay option open.

Thanks for the information, either way.

Actually it is rule number 10

10. No links to off site sales other than Hot Deals. If you want to sell it here, make sure the post fits all rules for the appropriate section it is listed in.

You can read all the rules for selling on the site here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/16-for-sale-car-audio-related-equipment-only/

While we can not stop attempted scammers, we do everything in our power to do so, hence why the rules and the 150post limit to sell. If a person does get scammed we have a great staff here in helping the user that got scammed and word gets around fast about the fraudlant user on other audio sites as well.

Generally speaking, dont sell to any joe blow, make sure the buyer has a legit paypal account when they send payment, if they are not a certfied paypal member it takes minutes for them to do.

Also use your gut feeling when buying/selling. Id trust a buyer/sell a lot more that has been active on this site for years with thousands of useful posts, vs a guy that just registered on the site and has 1 total post, and that 1 post is from him posting in your item for sale. Like above for example.

Carry on :D