araarin Posted August 7, 2012 Report Posted August 7, 2012 I currently have 4 sets of the Rockford t1652 I blew the tweeter in 4 of them due to I didn't set the crossover right but I been looking at the beyma sc 603 have any 1 ever heard these are they and up grade or should I stick with the rockfords?
CortezDTV Posted August 7, 2012 Report Posted August 7, 2012 Beymas are beast SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
SAMZ Posted August 25, 2012 Report Posted August 25, 2012 beymas are so loud and clear, If i had the money, I would use them in my next build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.