Second Skin Audio

how to know if I'm using full potential?

My opinion is te box is too close to the back doors. Might try moving it forward and see. I could be wrong. I just think you need at east port width of one port between port and back doors.

edit.

and my brand new keyboard has an "H" key tat doesn't work unless you smash it.

ok I'll try that. in the picture looks closer to the back than it actually is. there is 6" from the port to the door.

the answer is: no, you are not getting the full potential out of your equipment. i dont need to see a single thing to know that.

but not providing any information and a vague question wont get you any help.

I don't see the vague question, in fact I think I was being specific " how to know if I'm getting full potential"?

but thanks for your input

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

most SPL, loudest burp, best SQ, flattest frequency response. what are you trying to maximize? see why its a vague question?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

most SPL, loudest burp, best SQ, flattest frequency response. what are you trying to maximize? see why its a vague question?

it was build as an SQL setup.

smdban.jpg

audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)

Most people who go for something they call an "SQL" setup aren't really concerned about the best sound quality or highest SPL. They just want something that's sounds good and loud. It'll be hard to determine whether you're getting the "full potential" out of a setup like that.

Set your gains right, make sure your electrical is up to par, and make sure your enclosure is solid and not flexing, and if it sounds loud and good and it makes you happy that's all that matters.

If you end up deciding it's not enough, than it's time to upgrade. Trust me, it'll never be enough 'till you have a system so loud it kills you. :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*