Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok as far a amp he will bw running a xta 5k. subs are being had for dirt cheap since a friend of ours does wholesale on them. they are going into a ported box. looking at tuning them around 30-32? as far as blowing them up, they have a 2 year warranty so we will just get them replaced.

Posted

you have to pay for shipping both ways to kicker. Shipping for 30-40 pound subs is NOT cheap. Recones are cheaper. Although kicker is pretty good about their warranty, the manufacturer doesn't always cover blown subs due to the fact that it is user error 90% of the time. Just FYI.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

I appreciate the info. But I have warranties like 10 subs this pass month from a few of my friends and have had no problems what so ever. But I will keep that I mind.

So j guess thecvx's are going to be.

Posted

If you're set on kicker, they like usually like big boxes tuned high. tune 35+ with them.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

if you're not a complete dumbass, you wont have to worry about them blowing up and the warranty that goes with it.

Posted

if you're not a complete dumbass, you wont have to worry about them blowing up and the warranty that goes with it.

You are correct. Just trying to defend myself here. That's all.

Posted

warranties are understandable. but dont let that be a selling point. you can get much better for the money that your friend is gonna spend on those cvx's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...