(2) Deka Seamate 8a31 AGM

1. Product:

Deka Seamate 8a31 AGM

1 sold, 1 still for sale.

2. Specs:

Deka Seamate battery

3. Description/Condition:

Good condition. Resting between 12.9-13.1. Haven't been charged in a few months BUT I just got them back in my car this past weekend. I believe they are a year old or less.

4. Price: :

$100 picked up. $150 shipped anywhere from 20906 using FedEx.

5. Pictures:

IMG_0586.jpg

AGMBatteries004.jpg

AGMBatteries002.jpg

AGMBatteries001.jpg

Whats the liqued on to by the handles they look like they have ben through it. how long have u ben running them? are you the first to own the pair? what type of system where u runing? Im in baltimore 21207

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Whats the liqued on to by the handles they look like they have ben through it. how long have u ben running them? are you the first to own the pair? what type of system where u runing? Im in baltimore 21207

I'm pretty sure they have not "been through it", they are just dirty. As for the liquid, I'll double check on that. I can guarantee that it's not leaking. I am the 2nd owner. Got them from a guy who had them in his truck. I don't have anything in my car right not besides a 4 channel.

Also bump for shipping.

If it's the red liquid looking stuff, that look's like battery protect fluid, made to keep the terminals free of corrosion. Sorry for the info bump.

EDIT: Like this or this

Thanks bro! I believe that's what it is as you can see theres a lil overspray on the mfc. tag

Archived