making towers

i making towers i think im run 2 kicker l7 8s in each tower an crescendo super tweeter an kicker ks 5.25 just few speaker i have laying around gonna be gift for my dad for his bday can yall tell me what kinda amps i would need anif i would need head unit or etc im noob to home audio thanks for the help

You dont need super tweeters for home audio. Super tweeters are ment to project highs over low loud bass. Your ears are just guna get raped trust me had a super tweeter in my home theater and it was no bueno

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

L7's are normally not SQ subs, it'd be really difficult to even out the response curve. You'd have to build a crossover network internally in the speaker cabinet and make sure that final ohm load is around 8. If he has a reciever already you dont need a "head unit".

Archived