Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got my DDM kit today... Ordered on 7/30 ... It's a 55w slim ballast kit.... It is replacing my 55w old style which I had to rig weirdly into my engine bay since they were kinda huge for fitting right behind the headlight... I've also got a kit I am working out with TRS so I can put projectors into my headlight... 03 Camry has a HUGE low beam housing.... So yea.... It was a 4500k kit going from a 5k kit.... I'll see which I like more

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 459 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...