diffrent battery voltages?

I can't really run off the front battery post, its the gm one that locks into place so if anything goes in between it it won't screw on.

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Big 3 done yet? Grounds sanded? and IMHO make the run to the rear battery off the alt. How did you attach the terminals to the wire>pics?

.5v drop front to back with no load isn't a good sign

Big 3 done yet? Grounds sanded? and IMHO make the run to the rear battery off the alt. How did you attach the terminals to the wire>pics?

.5v drop front to back with no load isn't a good sign

No big 3 done yet, with my car I'm not sure how I would do it, my grounds are sanded, I'm useing gold plated terminals that are crimped and soldered

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

Could it be that who I got the battery from had it on a trickle charge for a few months. I haven't really drove anywhere yet I only tested it after idle for a few minutes.. tommrow I have to drive 25 miles, after that if I tested it again do you think it needs to be charged a little?

So for the past day I just drove around with it. No amp hooked up and now with the amp hooked up with the car running my front battery reads 14.1 and the rear is 14.08 at idle so I think all is good.

Only stock 105amp alt that's going bad for now so voltage drops to 12.6 at idle of 600rpm

stinger makes an extended gm battery bolt specifically so you can add terminals directly on the battery. you can use one of those.

i definitely wouldn't recommend running an amplifier off of the stock fuse box.

stinger makes an extended gm battery bolt specifically so you can add terminals directly on the battery. you can use one of those.

i definitely wouldn't recommend running an amplifier off of the stock fuse box.

I'm running a big battery then a amp, but does stinger have it on their website?