Any die-hard fan of comic books in here?

Hey there. I searched and came up with nothing much in this forum. I'm just wondering if there are any comic book-lovers in here like me. Currently, I'm following Wolverine & The X-Men and Gambit #1 (just got released this month). And last week, I ordered a single first-solo-issue of Wolverine (mini-series) in a hard plastic case (9.6 near-mint, graded by CGC!) and Stan Lee, himself, signed his name on it! I paid more than $300 for it (yes, you heard me right. $300+ for a SINGLE comic book); several people have asked me why it costs so much: it's because:

1)The issue in a Near-Mint condition (9.0 or higher) is extremely rare.

2)Stan Lee's name on it. Any issue that he signs his name on it, the value of comic book goes up big time.

The issue should arrive my home this upcoming Wednesday. Once it gets here, I will post pictures of it for you all guys to see it! You see, I'm a die-hard fan of Wolverine and my goal is to collect every single issue Wolverine is in it, although trying to get his first-apperance in Hulk #181 (9.6NM CGC) is quite difficult because it costs nearly $5,000 (ouch). :(

23089983_1_L.JPG