boogie0410 Posted August 18, 2012 Author Report Posted August 18, 2012 Would one really good 12 or 15 pound good? I mean I had a 10 and it was slammin,to me! I cant afford a big system but id like to build it right. Quote
john253a Posted August 18, 2012 Report Posted August 18, 2012 budget, and what do you have already, Quote
boogie0410 Posted August 19, 2012 Author Report Posted August 19, 2012 I can go $300-400 for a sub maybe a lil more same for the amp,dont really have nothing sold erry thing! haha gotta start all over:) Quote
john253a Posted August 19, 2012 Report Posted August 19, 2012 for 6-800 for everything, youll easyll get 2x12 or even 2x15 and a good amp Quote
boogie0410 Posted August 21, 2012 Author Report Posted August 21, 2012 ok lets just throw this in, what about a blow threw,but a small one not too many subs,cant afford it haha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.