Audioque bass flexing video @ 6kW

^^ audioque has always been good, as far as i know lol
Everything but their triple joints, which I haven't heard much about as of late.

That issue has been fixed with the v4 version and new baskets, they backed off on the amount of spiders in the pack so got some more give.

Good to know! I just helped my buddy build a box for his four HDC3 18s, hasn't ordered subs yet since he can't quit biting his nails over those joints. I'll pass the info on before he orders something stupid.

I'm gonna hate

Everything but their triple joints, which I haven't heard much about as of late.

That issue has been fixed with the v4 version and new baskets, they backed off on the amount of spiders in the pack so got some more give.

v4 as in hdc4? or was there previous versions of hdc3? was about to get a hdc3 15

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

v4 as in hdc4? or was there previous versions of hdc3? was about to get a hdc3 15

v4 of the sub itself. Get that quote out of your sig!

I'm gonna hate

What's wrong with the quote? I thought it was pretty funny. + a bunch of other people had it.

But you mean they have had 4 versions of all their subs or just the hdc3 line?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

What's wrong with the quote? I thought it was pretty funny. + a bunch of other people had it.

But you mean they have had 4 versions of all their subs or just the hdc3 line?

That's what's wrong with it.

Yes, electronics often receive revisions and get dubbed v.1, v.2... whatever. Sometimes the label implies an entirely new design sometimes not, it's usually just slapped on after a slight change is made like fixing a tinsel lead problem or something stupid.

I'm gonna hate

Archived