MrEwubbsZ Posted March 31, 2013 Author Report Posted March 31, 2013 They seem about the same. I only have the hifonics amp powering them. so i wasn't expecting a change really. I should be able to give the N2s more power than the upgraded level 4s though. Feeling this nice weather Michigan is getting was the main reason i bought these I just had to have some kinda bass. 2000 Ranger Build Log
sounddesires Posted June 10, 2013 Report Posted June 10, 2013 Nice build man yes rangers get loud super easy
MrEwubbsZ Posted June 10, 2013 Author Report Posted June 10, 2013 Ill post some more pictures tonight. 2000 Ranger Build Log
MrEwubbsZ Posted June 12, 2013 Author Report Posted June 12, 2013 Alright, Im FINALLY getting around to posting some pictures. I had a hole in the read end of my truck for the past year. Someone ran a red light and clipped me. My bumper was smoked and it left that hole. I threw a roll pan on because it was cheaper than a new bumper and of course looked better. Sad thing was the girl that was pregnant and didn't have a licenses. (I was in THAT part of town) So here are the pictures of me fixing the hole. This was the first time i worked with fiberglass and bondo. The paint is just a rattle can job for now. Brushes from harbor freight FTW! [/url] This is what the Front seat of my truck looked like for about a week. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Rockford96 Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Hell of a nice job on the bumper fix! My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
MrEwubbsZ Posted June 13, 2013 Author Report Posted June 13, 2013 Hell of a nice job on the bumper fix! Thanks man. Next I'm going to relocate the handle on the tail gate so it opens from the inside. 2000 Ranger Build Log
Rockford96 Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Hell of a nice job on the bumper fix!Thanks man.Next I'm going to relocate the handle on the tail gate so it opens from the inside. nice that will look really good! I like the rims too they look good plasti dipped My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
sprkn_ranger Posted June 13, 2013 Report Posted June 13, 2013 Bumper looks great man I'm wanting to start on some bodywork on my ranger soon. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.